- Stopped by the warehouse to get my necklace
- Took the train into Manhattan, then walked up 5th Ave from Union Square
- Visited Daniel at the New York Historical Society Museum shindig to check out the exhibit he’s working on
- Had a Shroom Burger & cheese fries at the UWS Shake Shack for lunch (with my bro)
- Walked down along Central Park West
- Picked up my first (quad venti) Peppermint Mocha of the season… for free
- Strolled back downtown on Sixth Ave to Chelsea/Union Square to run errands
All in all it was a really great day. I got to see my bro (and his work), I consumed some tasty things, and I got to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.